- ensure payment of salaries for the month of March
- supply the protective devices that will be necessary for the resumption of activities: masks, infrared thermometers for detecting body temperature, gloves and sanitizing gels
- communicate to the prefectures of competence the need to resume business at least to fulfill urgent orders from companies belonging to the essential production chains
In the meantime, the cleaning and sanitizing operations of the environments of the various offices (offices, changing rooms, canteens, common parts, warehouses, etc.) have been started, following the lines of the protocol dated 14/03/2020 and circular no. 5443 of 22 February 2020 of the Ministry of Health for the contrast and containment of the spread of the Covid-19 virus in the workplace.
We are also progressively reactivating the essential, urgent and indifferent functions and in any case preparatory to the reopening and safety of EDP systems and services as well as financial, administrative and logistic services.
The previously existing security measures are confirmed, in particular:
- minimum safety distance between operators
- new provisions for access to changing rooms and canteens
- use of individual protection devices
as well as all the preventive actions provided for by our Company Protocol, constantly updated, for the safety and containment of the infection.